Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Alright, so back to the calorie counting and hopefully more exercising. Boyfriend is convinced that he can drop 30 lbs in 100 days. I am convinced that I can drop 30 lbs faster than boyfriend. And I am nothing, if not competitive. So today I consumed 1300 calories, and I weigh 185 lbs.

Breakfast:
Banana
Fiber One Strawberry Yogurt Yoplait,
Mid-morning snack:
Good Sense Dried Pineapple
Lunch:
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara
Afternoon Snack:
Carrot Sticks
Dinner:
Campbell's Soup at Hand Creamy Tomato
Red Lead Lettuce Salad with Chicken & Thousand Island Dressing
Rye Toast with Olivio
Dessert:
Grapefruit w/out sugar

All I have to say is I am SOOOOO hungry. And instead of eating, I'm just drinking water or green tea every time I am hungry. It's a sad, sad existence. I also went for a walk on my lunch at work today, so there's 10 minutes of light cardio to add to my life. I also got some energy vitamins and weight loss vitamins, I'm taking one of each every day. And a bunch of sugar-free coffee! It's a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search