Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Well we've narrowly avoided a Friday the 13th for this month. That being said, here goes nothing.

Breakfast
Banana

No yogurt, because I have to work at the Home Depot this morning, and that stuff is hard to eat on the go.

Mid morning snack
Zone bar, dark chocolate mocha

These things really help me get through the morning.

Lunch
Salad - spinach, red leaf lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, 2tbsp 1000 island
Soup - Campbell's soup-to-go New England clam chowder

I could probably eat a variant of soup/salad lunch every day and never get sick of it ... that's 1 good thing I've got going for this diet

Mid afternoon snack
100 calorie snack pack crackers - nip cheese
Carrot sticks

I have to vary the carrot sticks with other veggie snacks, otherwise I'm going to lose my mind.

Dinner
Cheesecake Factory's Spicy Chicken Chipoltle Pasta

This thing has more calories than a week of lunch and breakfast, but it is SOOOOO tasty. And we were out because out-of-town friends were IN town. Which call for celebration!

After dinner
Beers

Too many empty calories in beers. I wish there was a calorie free alcoholic beverage that did not taste like gin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search