Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ok, so I had to go to Home Depot incredibly early today, so breakfast was skipped, which I know is bad for both the diet and keeping the metabolism up, but some mornings, it can't be helped. Moving on...

Mid morning snack
Orange
Twix bars (at first I forgot I had the orange, so got something from the vending machine)

Lunch
Smart ones - fettuccine alfredo with broccoli
Carrot Sticks

Mid afternoon snack
Banana
Ritz Crackerfuls

Dinner
Papa johns pizza and cinna-pie

Ok, the day other than the dinner would have been fine, but Marc ordered take out, and it was just so much easier after a day of working, where I ended up having to stay late, because a girl got fired (for good reason) ... but they didn't really figure on replacing her hours till the last second, when they begged those of us who clearly need the money to stay. The other problem was that I ate dinner entirely too late. I'll try harder next week, I promise. And next week I plan on exercising more as well. I will beat myself into it eventually. And REALLY need to go food shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search