Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Breakfast
Yogurt - Fiber One - Strawberry

Ahhh, I need to buy fruit. Also, I know I was supposed to stay on those activia ones, but they tasted like CHALK! And I had a coupon for this kind. The end.

Mid morning snack
Zone perfect bar - Dark Chocolate Mocha

Hard to believe these things only have 180 calories and have soooo much protein. I love them.

Lunch
Salad = spinach, red leaf lettuce, tomatoes, onions, roasted chicken, 2 tbsp 100 island

I like my salads

Mid afternoon snack
100 calorie snack pack - nip cheese crackers
Carrot sticks

I have to get another vegetable choice. Maybe green peppers or green beans. I like those. Mmmmm cheesy crackery goodness... all 8 tiny crackers of it.

Dinner
Eggs Florentine & 90 Calorie Roasted Potatoes (that go in the microwave!)

This is because I have to go grocery shopping, I was forced to eat what was left in the house. Which included tasty, tasty calorie packed hollendaise sauce. Then I ate some Valentine's Day candy... just to stay fat. BAH! However, I did have some exercise tonight, in the form of the horizontal Irish Jig. 0:-) ... they say sex burns a BUNCH of calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search