Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Alrighty! I'm at least on a roll with posting, even if my diet has not caught up to being daily today. Today it snowed so much that I was not able to go to work, so I was lazy around the house, I skipped breakfast and my mid morning snack, which I know was bad, because I should keep my metabolism going all day if I want to lose any weight. So here's food for the day.

Lunch
Left over home made penne a la vodka and garlic bread made with wheat bread

Dinner
Red Lobster - lobster stuffed tilapia, with baked potato and broccoli, salad and cheese biscuits

After dinner snack
White chocolate hot chocolate from Dunkin Donuts

Now, I realize this was not the healthiest day, but it snowed and we had no groceries. Plus I love me some Red Lobster. I know the biscuits were bad for me, but you should have seen my dinner, I think the cook was intentionally trying to clog my arteries. My potato had so much butter on it, that I had to pick half of it off. Which thrilled the man, cause he put it on his on his fish, and it also came with a little tub of butter that you would see with steamed clams, except, I had NO clams. I just had broccoli, which was steamed. I had no idea what it was for, until the man dumped it all over his broccoli. So I was more well behaved that I could have been, plus I did not eat the whole bit and had leftovers to boot.

No exercise today, but oh well. I might sign up for a cardio kickboxing class, where people will belittle me if I don't show up all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search