Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday, Feburary 12, 2010

Breakfast
Activia light yogurt, strawberry
Banana

The activia yogurt still tastes like chalk. And banana's are not my fav, but I need the potassium.

Mid-morning snack
Zone bar, dark chocolate mocha

I could learn to like these things, they're ALMOST like candy

Lunch
Salad - spinach, red leaf lettuce, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, roasted check, 2tbsp 1000 island dressing
Soup - Campbells 2 go, tomato

I always like lunch like this, it's tasty .

Afternoon snack
Carrot sticks
100 calorie crackers - nip cheese

The crackers are of course tastier and there are never enough of them

Dinner
Chicken, broccoli alfredo
Garlic bread

SOOOOOO many carbs, sooooooo much fat. But the boyfriend ordered take-out, and it was my favorite, what's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search