Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday, April 12, 2010

Alright, today did not go so well, because I did not have groceries.

Weight 178 lbs - still, because I am a lazy, lazy lazykins.
Calories 1500 - but a bunch of them were junk calories

Breakfast
Pepperidge Farm Crackers - 140 calories of them.

Lunch
2 Baja Fish Tacos from Taco Bell / Long John Silvers
4 Hush Puppies from Taco Bell / Long John Silvers

Dinner
Top Round Steak - Grilled
Alexia Select Sides - Chipotle Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Black Beans & Corn


Dinner was by far the tastiest meal today. The Alexia sides are amazing, and not all that bad for you either. I really did mean to exercise today, but I got caught late at my first job and it was 7pm before I knew it. So I just got some steaks and headed home. And I had a whopper of a headache, so I just headed to bed early. However, early bedtimes do prevent me from late night snacking, which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search