Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday, April 5, 2010

Ok, so we've pretty much established that I'm a week-day dieter. Which, if I were able to exercise, I might actually lose some weight.

Weight - 178 lbs, Calories 1800 (a little higher than I would like, but under 2000)

Breakfast
Yoplait Yo plus vanilla yogurt
Banana

Mid Morning Snack
Orange

Lunch
California Roll
3 Pieces Salmon Sashimi
Oyster Crackers
Price Chopper Lobster Bisque - small cup

Mid Afternoon Snack
Balance Bar - Chocolate Mint Crunch
Apple

Dinner
Carrots
Light Life Veggie Masala

After Dinner Snack
Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain 15 Grain Double Protein w/Olivio & Garlic


Today, I just couldn't seem to eat enough food, I was starving all day long. It's a good thing I was stocked up on low calorie options so that I didn't have a 3500 calorie day. Lunch was probably a bit too heavy, but there was lobster bisque available at Price Chopper, and it's one of my favorites, so I had it in addition to my sushi. I wanted to go for a walk on my lunch at work today, but the weather has been rainy, so I don't want to get drenched. Maybe tomorrow it will be nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search