Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ok, new plan. I'm going to try this South Beach Diet. It goes in phases. For phase 1, I can only have vegetables, meat, eggs, nuts and skim dairy for 2 weeks. It is supposed to restructure the way I eat, and can kick up to 13 pounds. So I'm hopeful.

Weight today = 180 Calories today = no longer tracking calories per say, just not eating carbs, fruit, sugar or pretty much anything that tastes good.

Breakfast:

1 Cup Skim Milk
3 Slices Turkey Bacon
1 Pickle

Mid Morning Snack:
2 Slices Skim Pepperjack Cheese

Lunch:
Salad - mixed lettuces & spinach, cucumbers, red onions, red pepper vinaigrette

Mid Afternoon Snack:
Raw Veggies: Carrots, Broccoli, Zucchini

Dinner:
Perch filet
Cooked Green Beans & Broccoli
Raw Veggies: Green beans, green bell peppers, celery

Dessert:
Chili lime almonds
Pickles



Pickles are the greatest diet discovery ever. 5 calories a pickle, no fat, no carbs. I love em. I eat them like a pregnant woman would. I've also been trying to keep my veggies varied, consuming at least 10 different types a day, so that I don't get bored with the diet. And finally, since black coffee does not appeal to me, I've been slugging pomegranate green tea like it's my job. Its much sweeter than coffee and I hear it might help me lose more weight.

Now, I just need to find time to incorporate some exercise into my hectic, two job schedule. I was thinking of getting a pair of Sketcher Shape Ups ... has anyone heard anything about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search