Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Alright, today was actually ok. Minus dinner, which was 800 calories, which was the calorie total for EVERYTHING else I ate today. But I was tired when I got home from work, and Marc had already purchased a pepperoni pizza from Price Chopper, so I just ate what was put in front of me, instead of making myself a salad.

Weight 178 lbs. Calories 1600

Breakfast:
Yogurt - YoPlus Honey Vanilla
Strawberries

Midmorning Snack:
Balance Bar, Mocha Chip
Banana

Lunch:
Healthy Choice Grilled White Meat Chicken & Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce
100 Calories of Pepperidge Farm Crackers

Midafternoon Snack:
Apple

Dinner:
Pepperoni Pizza from Price Chopper


Managed to stay away from the night time snacking, which is good. But this was because, I was pretty much exhausted and went straight to bed. Still haven't managed to swing exercise into the groove, but I blame this on the two jobs, and my complete and utter lack of time to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search