Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, March 22, 2010

Alright, game on. I know I won't make it all the way through the diet tonight, because I planned a pasta dinner out, because it's the only day I don't have a double, and cooking one meal for Marc and myself is just easier sometimes. Weight = 178. Calories = somewhere in the 2200 range. And at work, I have started taking the long route to the bathroom, which involves an extra flight of stairs, so even though lunchtime exercise hasn't started yet, I feel like this may be helpful.

Breakfast:
Apple
Dannon Light and Fit Strawberry

Midmorning Snack:
Balance Bar - Carb Well caramel

Lunch:
Smart Ones: Chicken Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo
Ritz Crackers - 140 calories worth
Banana

Midafternoon Snack:
Orange

Dinner:
Creamy Basil Pasta
Garlic Bread

Minus dinner, not a bad day. And there was no post-dinner snacking, because I was wicked tired and fell asleep at 9:00 pmwhat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search