Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Woot. Back again. Alright, here's the low down for today. According to Spark People, I consumed 1525 calories, but I also worked off 50 calories during my WiiFit time. Leaving me at 1475 for the day.

Weight today 178 pounds - but now with the calorie tracking, I know it will continue to go down!

Breakfast:
Apples,
Dannon, Light & Fit Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt
Balance Bar Trail Mix Chocolate Chip

Lunch:
Carrots, raw, 1 cup
Smart Ones Fettucini Alfredo,

Mid afternoon snack:
Banana

Dinner:
Salad: red leaf lettuce, spinach, tomato, onion, roasted chicken, almonds, 2 tbsp caesar dressing
2 pieces Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Double Protein bread, toasted w/olivio

After dinner snack:
Nabisco, 100 Calorie Packs, Cheese Nips Thin Crisps, 21 grams

Plus, I got on my Wii Fit and did some of my step routines and a little bit of my boxing today. And did the horizontal Irish jig, so BURNED some calories as well. I need to add some toning to my routine instead of just cardio too, and then I will be on my way to swim suit shape! And I really need to start the lunch time exercise, it's just been SOOOO busy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search