Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alright. A-blogging and a-dieting we go. I've got a new plan now. I'm going to add today's weight to the mix, to try and show how dieting or not dieting is (and exercising or not exercising) is having a direct ratio to my weight. Yes it's a bit "Bridget Jones Diary" but whatever, I feel it may help.

Today - Weight = 179 lbs

Breakfast
Banana
Activia Fiber Yogurt - Peach and Cereal

Mid Morning Snack
Balance Bar - Carb Well

Lunch
Smart Ones - Ravioli Florentine

Afternoon snack
Orange

Dinner
Salad - red leaf lettuce, spinach, tomato, red onion, cucumber, roasted chicken breast, 1 & 1/2 tbsp 1000 island dressing
Soup - brocolli
2 slices 12 grain toast, w/Olivio spread

After dinner snack
100 Calorie snack pack - cheese nip

WOOT! A successful day of complete dieting! True, I was starving all day, and my yogurt tastes like chalk, and I probably needed a little more protein, but a whole day of dieting. Done. I'm on a roll.

I tried to exercise today readers, I did. I opened my new Wii Fit game, I set it all up, and the batteries on the Balance Board died. And my exercise clothing and shower status were not such that I could go outside. But I am purchasing new batteries soon. It's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search