Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back on the boat. I must say, I also find Spark People quite useful in tracking what I eat. Plus it gives me a calorie total for the end of the day, and lets me know whether I am on track to make my goals or not. And it reminds me to drink enough water, etc. However, it divvies meals into b-fast, lunch, dinner, and snack... and I am trying to eat constantly throughout the day in small meals. But I do love the calorie counter. Today, I only consumed 1437 calories! Weight loss, here we come!

Weight Today 178 lbs - SLIGHTLY BETTER! WOOT!

Breakfast
Banana
Dannon, Light & Fit Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt

Mid morning Snack
Balance Bar - Caramel Nut Blast

Lunch
Smart Ones Broccoli and Cheddar Roasted Potatoes
100 Calorie Packs, Cheese Nips Thin Crisps

Mid Afternoon Snack
Carrot Sticks

Dinner
Orange
Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara

After Dinner Snack
Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Bread - 2 slices with Olivio, toasted

All in all, not a bad day, it could have used more variety, a multi-vitamin and some exercise, but I had to work both jobs, so those things did not happen. Sadness. But I think with Spark People and the Wii Fit... I really should be able to get on track and be in swimsuit shape by swimsuit season!

1 comment:

 
Custom Search