Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ok, back on the diet train. And consistently on the blogging train, so I have to get SOME points here. Weight, still 178, because my dieting skills lack consistency. Calorie count today 1479, which is FABULOUS! What is not so fabulous, is that I still have not gotten my crap together regarding grocery shopping and breakfast was a little lighter than it should have been.

Breakfast:
Dannon, Light & Fit Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch:
Apple
California Roll
3 pieces sashimi, one tuna, one salmon one yellowtail

Mid Afternoon Snack:
Balance Bar, Carb Well Caramel

Dinner:
1 2oz bag of Cheese Its
Light Life Veggie Masala
Orange

After Dinner Snack:
Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain 15 Grain Hearty with Olivio


No exercise today, because I had to work pretty much full time at both jobs. Ah well. And I am really loving these Light Life indian food meals. They're super tasty. I really need to get my but in gear, because it is almost APRIL already and there is no significant weight loss. There are 75 days left until my vacation, and I basically need to lose a pound every 3 days. Plus a friend's wedding is in 70 days and it wouldn't hurt to look cute for that either, as there will likely be a bunch of photos taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search