Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Alright, still blogging, still staying fat. Boo.

Breakfast
Banana
Yogurt - Activia Fiber, peachs and cereal

Mid morning snack
Protein bar - Zone Perfect, Dark Chocolate Mocha

Lunch
Smart Ones - Chicken Enchiladas Suiza

Afternoon snack
Apple

Dinner
Chicken wings and cheese fries at Bombers

Dessert
One scoop Ben and Jerry's ice cream

I thought maybe the Activia yogurt with the cereal in it would taste somewhat better. Fail. Epic, epic FAIL! It did not taste better at all, still like chalk.

I couldn't help the fatty dinner folks, I went out with my sister, her husband and some of my girlfriends. I like hanging out with people and eating good food. But tomorrow, I swear, all diet food and some exercise to boot! It's GOING to happen. Cause my fat pants are snug. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search