Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday, March, 4, 2010

Ok, so today I did not feel well this morning, and stayed home from job one, and did some work for it at home. This resulted in meals being consumed later than they normally would.

Weight today - 179 lbs

Midmorning snack
Smoothie - banana, activia light yogurt - raspberry, 1/2 cup milk, frozen mixed berries

Lunch
Salad - red leaf lettuce, spinach, tomato, red onion, cucumber, roasted chicken breast, 1 & 1/2 tbsp 1000 island dressing
Soup - Butternet Squash
2 slices 12 grain toast, w/Olivio spread

Dinner
Smart Ones - Salisbury Steak
Carrot Sticks

After dinner snack
Orange

A SECOND complete day of diet. True, I was starving again all day long. BUT, I made it through. I did not get any exercise in, because I had to work at Home Depot at night... but at least the dieting is getting done. Just gotta keep it up and the weight will come off. Awesome!

I haven't been taking walks on work lunchtime yet either, although I think I may start up some yoga in my office during lunch. That's supposed to be healthy for you on all sorts of levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search