Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's day. It's my Irish heritage, so I ate well tonight. Which was possibly a poor decisio, because my weight is still 178, and my calorie intake was somewhere around 2500. Diet fail. But a happy St. Paddy's day.

Breakfast:
Apples
Dannon, Light & Fit Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt

Mid Morning Snack:
Balance Bar, Triple Chocolate

Lunch:
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Fettucini Alfredo with Chicken
Orange

Mid afternoon snack:
Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain 15 Grain Hearty Double Protein with Olivio

Dinner:
Chicken quesadilla
Cheesy bacon potato skins


Dinner was awesome, but way tooo many calories! I did get some Wii Fit in today, so there's the helpful benefit of exercise, but really, all in all today was too many calories, and even though there was some exercise, there was not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search